Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jars Garden Cafe


For those of you who have missed me, thank you.  I have been very busy with life . . .  The BIG news to announce is that I have opened a coffee shop / cafe in Bradenton Florida check it out if you can:   www.jarsgardencafe.com

Because it is the right business thing to do, I have also started a blog for the cafe http://jarsgardencafe.blogspot.com/ 

I hope some of you who like coffee or food will follow Jars Garden Cafe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment