Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Somewhat new blog worthy of a look

I have recently come across a blog that I think is most interesting. While the primary theme may not be about cards, it does have a "vintage" feel to it and will certainly capture your sense of imagination (at least it has mine).

If you have ever thought about what baseball was like "way back when", like in 1924, I encourage you to take a look at 1924 and you are there

The blog started on February 5, 2009, this is the opening photo and the first sentence reads: "Welcome to a most unusual website. It is for lovers of pure baseball . . . "

I, for one, am a "lover of pure baseball" and this blog is now a daily read of mine.

1 comment: