Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I promise . . .

. . . to stick to my budget, to only buy what I "need", to not be influenced by the "new", to be a prudent shopper, be friendly to all and look around first, but most of all have fun.

Yes I am attending a card show this afternoon in Osprey Florida (about ten minutes from my home in Sarasota) and will try to keep all of my promises. I will shake hands on that.

I am equipped with my updated "wants" list, my limited budget and will promise to "show off"my findings later.

My wife has gone to Ft Lauderdale to visit some girl friends so time is not an issue . . . I have promised her many things also (ie the "to do" list while she is away) . . . and will do my best to keep those as well.

Wish me luck . . .

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you bought. I have a show (I think) coming up in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a show at the end of the month. You don't know how lucky you are that your wife has something else to do. The idea of having almost unlimited time to look at old baseball cards gives me chills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "to do" list will be the hardest part

    ReplyDelete