Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Today in Baseball history

. . . the year was 1989, April 10th, and Ken Griffey Jr hit his first major league homerun as Seattle beat the Chicago White Sox 6 - 5. Nicknamed "the Kid", "the Natural" and "the Franchise" Griffey Jr has not disappointed.

Today is also Ken Griffey Sr's birthday - born in 1950 !

So Congratulations are in order to both ! The Griffey family certainly should celebrate "today in baseball history".

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy Tyrone...the better Tyrone brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telling the truth I do enjoy reading your blog, but don't you think it needs some redesign? Default Blogger themes seem to be boring for such a great resource. I think you should take a look at Free Custom Blogger Themes and pick the right one for your website.

    ReplyDelete