Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What will I do ?

Today is Super _____ Sunday.
I am a baseball fan !
I have been invited to a friends to watch a game (you know what game I am talking about) on his big screen tv . . . has promised me wings, chili, chicken enchiladas, cheese dip and imported beer . . .

I think I will bring some hot dogs, cracker jack, peanuts and a good old fashioned domestic beer.
I might even bring a book . . . and read . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment