Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I am being superstitious today and jumping on the bandwagon along with 25 million other Americans that will change ones behaviour today.

According to the Stress Management Center and Phobia Institute in North Carolina, many people will stay away from shopping malls and wont set foot on an airplane today. Many others wont leave their home in "fear" of bad luck and in their avoidance of black cats and ladders. The overall cost (loss of business) is estimated to be close to $ 800 million.

This only means that the roads will be quieter, the mall might be empty and the airport less crowded. Maybe I will take my car to the mall, buy a black cat and head towards the airport . . . or not.

Maybe I will just not scan any baseball cards today . . . that will be the extent of "my change of behaviour".

Happy Friday the 13th to everyone . . . Happy weekend (coming soon) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment