Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Squat, Watch and Wave

In my typical Sunday afternoon attempt to organize and put some cards away these three words were the best I could come up with to describe the following:


SQUAT: 1958 Topps Chuck Tanner

WATCH: 2009 Topps Geovanny Soto

WAVE: 2009 Topps Kosuke Fukudome

Did I mention these three cards were part of the great package of CUBS cards, spanning 51 years, I received last week from Night Owl ? Well now I did - Thanks Night Owl for this squat, watch and wave !

1 comment: