Welcome

Wait til Next Year . . . is making a come back.

I am going to mix a bit of the philosophy of my life into this blog as I continue to highlight some of my baseball card collection. (hoping the card collectors of this world welcome me back)

Its been a tough 18 months for me . . . the Chicago Cubs have had it rough as well.


This site will be devoted to all those who need to define what "wait til next year" means.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

More from David

I have a long day (Saturday) ahead of me away from home - I am dealing in a (non-cash) poker tournament (yes I am a qualified texas hold'em and blackjack dealer) and there is this "big" event today in Sarasota. I know what you are saying, what is a guy in Florida dealing cards for (being indoors all day) when every day is sunshine . . . truth be told, beacuse everyday is sunshine it is ok . . . I still prefer cardboard to plastic.

So, I wanted to share a few more cards that came in the "goliath" of a package from David of Indian Baseball Cards and then some . . .

So generous was he that along with the many Cubs cards he sent he also sent about 20 Tampa Rays (Devil Rays) cards. Living in Sarasota gives me a "close" AL team to cheer for at times.

I like the 2007 A & G !

Is this a homerun swing or . . . is that ball speeding right over Crawford bat for strike three ? Nice Devil Ray card, 2006 Fleer Ultra # 50.

Two more favorites are:



a swell Rogers Hornsby(#137)




and a sliding Mickey Morandini (1999 Fleer Tradition)

Thank you again David !

No comments:

Post a Comment